Real Estate Broker MD VA DC

Real Estate Broker MD VA DC
Sirous M Jafari

Let my over 20 years of real estate experience get you the Most for you...

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

3 Major Home Buying Mistakes - How to Avoid Them

Buyers withhold information from their Agent - Buy stuff on Credit - Buying the Wrong House

The Most important Rule of all ... make sure that you work with the Agent that you are comfortable with and He or she have enough experience to give you the right advice. You can ask me I will tell you more about it

Do not go out buy stuff on credit like; a car furniture and get new credit cards ... this actions have negative consequences on your credit score then you may have to settle for less on your qualification. You can ask me I will tell you more about it.

Buying the Wrong House; Figure out what features and benefits are most important and which you can live without Make a priority list Sometimes I have seen that some focus not buy enough then they have to move in 5 years
or buy too much that can not make the payment after the first 6 month.Consult with me, get a professional opinion it is right thing to do

No comments:

Post a Comment